Hardsub [1920 x 1080| 47min 49s | 664 MB]
- Bungei Techo – a Japanese literary magazine
- Chabashira – an auspicious sign (when a tea leaf floats vertically in your cup)
- To be, or not to be (ari ori haberi imasokari) – an old Japanese mnemonic for memorizing the auxiliary verb ‘to be’ at all levels of formality
- Kyudo – Japanese martial art of archery
- Haori – formal jacket that goes over kimono
- Hakama – traditional divided skirt, usually worn by men
11 Replies to “Kakenai!? episode 1”
Thank you so much for episode 1. Otsukaresamadeshita.
Thank you for this.
I’ve been waiting to watch it ^^
thank you so so much! 😀
Thank you so much for the first episode!! ❤
The first episode had me laughing a lot. Thank you for subbing this drama! ?
Thank you very much for ep 1
Thanks a lot for sharing!
I’ve been looking for subs for this drama! <3
I’ve been looking everywhere to find a site that English subs Jdramas, thank you so much for your hard work. ❤️❤️
Oh my gosh, this episode had me in stitches. It is so funny! Can’t wait to watch the rest. Thanks for subbing 🙂 Otsukaresama deshita.
Thank you for subbing this!