Hardsub [1920×1080 | 48min 12s | 1.27 GB]
- Arashi – the Japanese word for storm, and also the name of the biggest J-pop boy group
- Take it so so – one of the lines from A・RA・SHI by Arashi
- The Pallo Special – a wrestling move named after British wrestler, Jackie Pallo
- Niyama – comprises of the characters for “new” and “mountain”
- Furukawa – comprises of the characters for “old” and “river”
- Kurenai Sajiki – literally “red box”. 紅 can be read as kurenai or beni
4 Replies to “Kaseifu no Mitazono S4 episode 4”
Thanks for ep 4!!! Love watching this drama!!!
Thank you very much for episode 4. Otsukaresamadeshita.
Thanks! Oof, cold water ramen, i’d rather just eat it straight up raw XD
im so happy to see new ep of my fav drama , thank you so much