Hardsub [1280×720 | 28min 59s | 481MB]
Eng sub download
Softsubs (pw required)
- Momiji manju – Sweet steamed buns shaped like a maple leaf, a popular souvenir item from Miyajima, Hiroshima
- Itsukushima Shrine – A 16th century Shinto shrine in Hiroshima famous for the iconic orange torii gate that appears to float on the water at high tide.
- Lower beam and top beam – of a torii gate (島木と笠木)
- The song at around 17:22 is One more time, One more chance by Yamazaki Masayoshi. Released in 1997 and was also featured in the movie 5 Centimeters per second.
- Lyric translation from https://www.animesonglyrics.com/byousoku-5cm/one-more-time-one-more-chance
Watch online (mirror)