Hardsub [1920×1080 | 01h 00min 20s | 1.36 GB]
I chose not to translate most of the karate terms because they’re used in official matches too, so here’s what they mean for those who aren’t familiar:
- Ippon – points
- Keikoku – warning for second instance of a minor infraction
- Kiai – manifests verbally; spirit; uttered when performing an attacking move
- Chukoku – warning for first instance of a minor infraction
- Chudan tsuki – middle punch
- Chudan geri – middle kick
- Joudan geri – high kick
- Rei – bow
- Senshu – first unopposed point advantage
- Shobu hajime – begin match
- Tsuzukete – continue (because of prolonged inaction)
- Wakarete – separate
- Waza-ari – two points
- Yame – stop
10 Replies to “Fight Song episode 1”
Thank you for your hard work! Look forward to watching this!
Thank you so much for subbing and sharing.
Yatta!!! Been waiting for this one!!! Thanks so MUCH!
Thank you for subbing this. What a great first episode!
Thanks for sharing your hardword.
Thank you very much!
Is there a way to find that song?
Thank you for subbing this drama ^^
You’re amazing! thanks for sharing:) It’s a great episode!